Menu

CLOSE

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2019

UPSR 英文 作文 B部分 - 1

UPSR 英文 作文 B部分 - 1
UPSR Bahasa Inggeris - Penulisan - Bahagian B - 1
UPSR English - Wrting - Section B - 1



B i)
i) Good behavior
ii) Responsible
iii) Excellent examination results
iv) Recommendations from teachers
(any 3)

B ii)

Dear Pei Li,

Hello Pei Li, how are you? Recently I have received the model student award of my school. I am over the moon. I want to share with you some of the aspects of good behaviour.

Firstly, please knock on the door before entering the classroom. After that, quickly walk towards your seat and sit down quietly.

Secondly, be polite to the pupils when on duty at the gate. Greet the headmaster and teachers when you see them.

Lastly, remember to help the teachers when in need. I always help my teachers to carry books to their office.

I hope that it will help you in getting the award too. Bye now and see you soon.

Your friend,
Janice Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment